PFUFA

PFUFA

Monday, May 21, 2012

Yep! It's still MAY and the fun keeps goin'...

It's been a minute since my last blog so I thought I'd stop in, say HOWDY to y'all and share the fun!
 
The last time I blogged about this month, we had visited the Ronald McDonald House in Belton... Since then, we've been busy around the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
 
We went to Dan Bailey's Golf Tourney... spent the day watching some great golfers & celebs come together for some amazing causes! Big Thanks to our friends at WW for the invite!
 
Dan Bailey getting ready to drive this long Par 5 on a beautiful course in Las Colinas

Pat let me drive the cart while he navigated...
He had me going backwards for a while but we finally got it together!
And Pat never knew a golf cart could burn rubber!
 
The following weekend (Mother's Day Weekend) There was an awesome autograph signing nearby. We hit it two of the 3 days:
 
#88 Signing @PatSportsArtist's newest artist rendition

Pat also got this piece signed... just one more signature to go!
You can see more like this at: www.PatrickPayton.com

We also went to see Bill Bates the next day!
He's always a lot of fun!
By the way, did you know he's on twitter?
FOLLOW ALONG & tell him Shelby Sent You!! :)

Oh yeah... we went to see RG3, too.
I passed on the autograph opportunity...
I was there to play the role of photographer! LOL!
But we met a lot of fun fans while we were in line!

Of course, you can see all the pics an our facebook page at:

HEY SHELBY!! WHAT'S COMIN' UP?!!
 
We're working on some fun for later this summer and you can follow along at:
http://www.facebook.com/TeamShelbyCantonorBust - We're plannin' a little road trip to Canton & back! This will be fun  & we are planning lots of time to meet fans in every city along the way! Check it out... check our route! We'd love to see you, too!!
 
 
******
Lookin' for the TD this Father's Day?
On a budget but want a WOW...
This page will show you how!
 
You'll say "Hey Shelby! Good lookin' out!" on this one!
 
*****************
4th Annual Ballin' with the Boys is May 31st. You can get tickets at:


You will be asked "How did you hear about us?" Please tell them SHELBY!

I have been involved with Ballin' with the Boys every year since it's start. I highly recommend spending the extra money to attend as a VIP! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me on any of my social pages. Drop me a private message or DM on twitter if you like. You can see a lot of pics from my past experiences at this event on my public facebook page:


I hope to see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment