PFUFA

PFUFA

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Highway Rivalry, What A Fan and Week One!

 Let's start out with some fun you may have missed...
Last weekend was our XFFL Draft. It's a live league so we meet for draft and every week for our fantasy football team. I won it all last year! They took the trophy to the shop to be made bigger!
We were running out of room. The XFFL just started it's 17th season this weekend!
Whoa! That's a long time!
 
I've been in the XFFL like 5 years.
This was my 2nd trip to the big fantasy game - 1st win!
 
Here's a pic of the trophy that now proudly sits in our fan-cave...
Until Jan 1!  Unless I can win it back to back! (ya know?)
 
 
Coming up this week is the Sports Fan Conference and What A Fan Awards in Orlando!
Looking for a great way to spend the long weekend?
Maybe you live a couple hours from Orlando & looking for some fun?
MEET ME HERE THIS WEEKEND
 
 
And wish me luck! I'm one of the nominees!
 
I'm doing it ROAD TRIP style! And - Of course, I'll be on the road Thursday but I'm leaving early enough to be able to afford the time to watch The Highway Rivalry!
 
Yes - I know what you're all saying.
 
I've got two answers for ya:
1- Yes - IT MATTERS
2 - IT'S A TEXAS THING!

 
This photo borrowed from our friends at:
 
Also, you might have seen me mention this already - BUT - if you haven't - My next blog will be all about this... in more ways than one!

 
Ps - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHUCK!!
Go Cowboys
 

No comments:

Post a Comment