PFUFA

PFUFA

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Attn: Friends, Family, & #CowboysNation!

Several weeks ago, I entered a contest through ESPN called "The Hall of Fans"... 
As they say on their website: Many Will Enter, 10 will be Selected, Only 3 will get in!!

You can browse the competition here: http://thehalloffans.com/gallery/ -

And, as you can see - Many did enter and 10 have been selected...
I was one of those 10!!

I know - WHOAA!! - right?

Yeah, that's what I said, too!!

The official announcement of the 10 Selected will come next week (the week of the 20th)

At that time, the videos of the 10 finalists will magicly appear on their website for voting. The three with the most votes gets into the ESPN "Hall of Fans" - You can see what the rewards are and everything through the link above.

As I'm sure you can imagine, I'll need votes and lots of them over 10 days!

I wanted to give you all a heads up!!
AND - to thank you in advance for your support with this!

If you're on facebook, you can RSVP to the voting event at: http://www.facebook.com/TxShelby - it will remind you to vote once a day... For those of you who follow me on twitter or other places, a retweet/repost here & there will help greatly!

No matter what happens from here, I will always be honored to have been one of the ten selected... But I know Cowboys Nation would want to be represented in this, the 1st Year for ESPN's Hall of Fans so I'm going to fight & fight hard for exactly that!! And I think it's a privilage to have the opportunity to be a part of that!

Thanks again and
GO COWBOYS!!
Shelby




1 comment:

  1. Let's go Cowboy Nation, Shelby deserves to be the top one of the three, Make it Happen! DCBFL!

    ReplyDelete