PFUFA

PFUFA

Thursday, October 31, 2013

UPDATED: #CowboysNation - Let's do something SPECIAL for a special someone!!

See UPDATE at the BOTTOM!!

This from Halloween Morning::

Yesterday, I got a call from a fellow PFUFA Member out of Houston. He had spent the day at the Ronald McDonald House nearby where he had met a VIP named Timothy the Tinman! A 5yr old Cowboys Fan who is just a little bundle of joy!

Today, just as I was about to send a care package to Joe to give to Timothy, when a friend asked what I was up to ... since I had been fairly quiet all day. Truth is, I was raiding my home for goodies to send to this 5yr old Cowboys Fan... turns out, this friend had some things to add to the care package... which, of course, gave me an idea!!

If you have something you would like to add to the care package I'm sending... a note, a card, something to support his love for the Cowboys - HIT ME UP on Facebook or twitter. Many of you have my digits or email address... Maybe words of encouragement or inspiration for the family? A gift card so they can go eat out one night or something? YOU DECIDE!!

LET'S SEND THIS YOUNG MAN AN AWESOME COWBOYS CARE PACKAGE!!
I'll drive it all down there myself if I have to... :)

He does have siblings so any extras I'm sure will be shared with his siblings or new friends!

I'm hoping to get this care package out Monday or Tuesday so let's act fast!!

Of course, I have a way of getting things to him beyond that so -

WHAT DO YOU SAY, COWBOYS FANS??
ARE YOU IN?? :)

https://www.facebook.com/MiracleOfTimothyTheTinman

Also check out his GIVE IT FORWARD efforts!!
Share pics of your RED SHOES and save those tabs from your canned drinks!!

 
UPDATED FRIDAY 11/1/13
 
These are the items I found around my house to share. I'm sure I will come up w/ more soon. Special thanks to DCFH (Cowboys Fans in Houston) for touching base to see what they can do to help!
 
Timothy is going home to North Carolina for a week.
The goal now is to have this all together and sent to Houston in time for his return around the 9th. We have a little more time than initially thought!
 
Your help could make his return to Houston to continue treatments FAN-tastic!! I can't do it alone & I'm forever thankful to all of you who have reached out to help or show support & encouragement for our quest to make Timothy the Tinman's day! THANK YOU!
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment