PFUFA

PFUFA

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fun Today & WHATS COMIN' UP!!

Today, I lucked out... I just happened to check in online at just the right moment. There it was: Jason Witten signing today about 20 minutes from my house! And I have been sitting on this awesome football that required his siggy! (Yes - Required - It was manditory! - Photo below) So, I scrambled to get ready & get on the road...

I'm so glad I did! Here are a few pics, the rest can be found on my public Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TxShelby



This football is a 1 of a kind. Its the prototype for what is to come!
Visit www.PatrickPayton.com to see whats available now
and check out his Facebook or Twitter to see what he's working on!
AWESOME AWESOME Stuff - I need one of everything for my Fan-Cave!



Yep! Rowdy and a couple of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders were there, too! Cool event at a place that smelled DELISH... a Dunkin' Donuts! I think I gained a few pounds just standing in line! HAHA!

Some things coming up that you will want to know about:
http://vanbreed.com/draftparty.aspx  April 25th, the 2012 Draft Preview Party in Arlington, Tx!
Its a free event but donations to Gridiron Heroes is strongly suggested!
Currently more than 20 confirmed celebs, Sports Expo (so bring cash & your checkbook! There will be something at this event you won't be able to resisit!) Its also an event to help raise funds & awareness for www.GridironHeroes.org 

The Spirit Star Hats will be there, too!! Its a great time to get one before the Draft Party the next night in Arlington!! Find out more about Spirit Star Hats at: www.SpiritStarHat.com

There are a TON of events going on around the city all weekend! Visit the EVENTS on my public Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TxShelby to get the entire scoop or email us at: SpiritStarHat@yahoo.com

Sponsorship Opportunities available!!! Email us if you are interested in that information, too!!

We'll see you next week!!

Ooh and one last thing: Joe King and the Diamond JK Band is playing this weekend in Fort Worth!
Visit them at: http://joekingmusic.com/ You will be able to find us there both nights!!

No comments:

Post a Comment